Sunday, January 30, 2011

Failure is too an option

Beg to differ with that Apollo 13 team. And every other board-room bore belching out those buzzwords.

Frankly, until you've failed fabulously, you really don't know the first thing about having fire in your belly.

Got a first-class reminder about that today:

- Flunked: a written test to be an advanced soccer referee
- Fiasco: missed another day of working out
- Flop: the paste fell off my brush before it got to my teeth tonight

(How was your day, honey? Mine's full of failure.)

Buuuuuut. Those visits from the Fraternal Order of Failure leave me feeling like my fuel tank's full for tomorrow.

Yes. Tomorrow, I'm in the driver's seat of my get up and go.

Sometimes knowing Failure is lurking is all it takes to motivate. Other times, it's like I need a good ole-fashioned whupping by Failure to get the mojo moving.

Here's hoping my failings fire you up to forge ahead.

Sorry I haven't written in a while (another failure!), but thanks for reading down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment