Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raise your hand if you're a raving lunatic

It ain't just Charlie Sheen. Although, I did have a bit in common with him as I bicycled in the pre-dawn chill today.

Yeah, it was cold.

Yeah, it was dark.

Yeah, I was the only one out there. And I do so mean Out There. Quasi-delirious.

See, I was deathly afraid of getting mugged by a raging, rabid raccoon in Central Park, not that either of us would've been more crazy than the other.

Turns out it was a false alarm about those furry fiends.

So g'head and get outdoors today for a little dose of crazy of your own. There's plenty of federal, state and local parks. Some doctors're even prescribing a visit to their patients.

But before you head on out, please accept my thanks for reading all the way down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment